Tuesday 23 July 2019

Winter Holidays

The Weird-well the weirdist thing at the school holadays I tast this milk that my anty likes it looks good but its yuck the 2 one it was dark and when I was in bed and we were whaching a movie my anty was falling asleep. The Wonderful- we went to my new frends house and played crashed team raceing it was fun and went home and made dream cachers and pant our toe nails. The Worst-we had to go to the market and it was raining so we didn't go to the park. the funnyest- me and my fun frend had tic toc on her phoe and saw this funny landy plying the music and then the lady feld boad and her but pussed the man on tv and he fell down and we louthght most of the day it was very funny.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Storm. I enjoyed reading your post and I can see you are a natural story teller. Keep up with blogging.
    I hope to of read more of your life on the West coast.
    BTW, I am a Technology teacher at Bay of Islands College.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your helpful comment on my work.